Haiz...sacrifice????

I've been having weird hunches since last Thursday when my family left for KL for 4 days... Dad's convocation ceremony... I had to stay behind and mind the house (with tons and heaps of chores btw) n pretty much had to spend the nights alone... Wasnt that bad, but then I was somewhat a scaredy cat.. My effort of convincing a couple of friends to sleep over resulted in utter failure... Good thing there is Internet...

Well about the hunches..its tingling ever so slightly like having a feather brushed against ur arm.. I just couldnt put my finger on it... Didnt know whether it was good or bad, but I told myself if things happen, then so it shall... I'll just best to prepare for it...

Tonight, the tingling suddenly flared like fireworks... The family came back with news... Still cant make up my mind if they're good or bad... so just let them be news... A family member in KL is suffering from a slight dilemma, nothing serious, really... but from this point on, the involvement of an uninvited non-family member into family affairs may result in the breakup of a whole branch of family... Cant have that happen, can we? guess who's sent to save the day? Lucky me... huhuhu...I've lived in KL before, n given choice I wouldnt want to make a living there... But then I had to stay with my cousin in KL and make sure that the non-family member do not stick his nose in too far into our family... Some things must be kept within the family, right?

Sure, maybe y'all dont think its a big deal... Perhaps some might consider it as an opportunity... I guess I can respect that... But I'm not exactly the city boy type... Sure I like the city, but not 1 as big as KL... Besides, the rest of the family is here in Kuching... n most of my closest friends are here as well (at least for now)... I have a good life here, n I'm not ready to take the next step yet...

I've been trying to evade the fact that in my scope of knowledge, KL has the best potential.... I thought of it many many times, and time and time again I tried to convince myself maybe there's equally good opportunities here as well... hahaha... who am i kidding... the rest of my friends who stayed here work at pizza junction or magic bite or some store somewhere... its work, but not exactly a very secure one...

And one more thing... I wonder what my gf would say about this... I asked once and she had that distant ook in her eyes as she said "if its meant to be then its meant to be"... Its not like we're gonna break up over this or anything.. I mean, we'll find ways to work it out... haiz... thats the part I wated to avoid... Working out a long distance relationship... I guess there's always the Internet...

God I really hate to leave.. Imagine how I felt coming home after going out with the guys to find my mom greeting me with "You're going to KL next month.. We just bought u a one way ticket"... I didnt have any say at all... Havent told my friends yet - I'm so gonna miss them...

but then on the other hand, there's an internship availability in KL somewhere in ampang.. hope its public transport friendly area... In fact I pray its within walking distance from ampang park... I could just take the (crammed jammed) LRT... *sigh*

Well... I guess this is a good time to apply a friend's advice - its not a problem unless if u think it is... *chant* this is not a problem... this is not a problem... this is not a problem *sigh*sigh*....

0 comments :