Raindrops keep falling on my head.. part 2



Sweet little words made for silence
Not talk
Young heart for love
Not heartache
Dark hair for catching the wind
Not to veil the sight of a cold world

Kiss while your lips are still red
While he`s still silent
Rest while bosom is still untouched, unveiled
Hold another hand while the hand`s still without a tool
Drown into eyes while they`re still blind
Love while the night still hides the withering dawn

First day of love never comes back
A passionate hour`s never a wasted one
The violin, the poet`s hand,
Every thawing heart plays your theme with care

Kiss while your lips are still red
While he`s still silent
Rest while bosom is still untouched, unveiled
Hold another hand while the hand`s still without a tool
Drown into eyes while they`re still blind
Love while the night still hides the withering dawn

OMG this song is so beautiful, by the metal band Nightwish... I've just recently discovered them, and this song in particular strays from their music genre which was generally metal.. but I love it... The melody, the lyrics, and the singer.. reminds me a lot of a friend.. him and I shared quite a lot together, and I guess this post is about him.. Raindrops keep falling on my head symbolizes that althought we went through rough and awkward times, but they dont worry me (at least I try not to let them get to me).. between us, for me, que sera sera.. as long as we're still friends, we can survive being each other's friend.. (that sounds wierd...)

Well anyways, I made a promise to myself that aside from family and my girlfriend, I'd take care of you.. I cant really do much, and I dont know what you expect of me, but know this.. I'll try my best to help with whatever you need..

I dont know why, and I cant explain it, but everytime when I'm with you, I feel safe and calm... a different kind of safe and calm that I felt for my girlfriend.. I try not to guess how you feel about me, and I hope vice versa.. I fear that it might just tear us apart.. I dont make friends easily, but when I do, I hope to keep them forever.. Like you...

You're special, thats how I'd describe you.. (I'd describe everyone with that word, but to each his own...) You're easy-going, and at the same time uptight.. a bit stubborn but tolerating just as much.. You complain a lot (that makes two of us, I tend to complain a lot at times too..), very reserved on compliments, and I have to say, you look really cute when you're complaining about something or another.. I like to hear you talk sometimes, but the common silence between us is also some of my best conversations with anyone..

You're different now, but still the same person that I knew.. But I tell myself that you didnt change, instead opening up and revealing your true colours.. and I'd like to see more of those colours if you would let me... I like your smile, and the tone of your voice.. We dont joke with each other as much as we used to... I wonder why.. probably cuz some of our common friends are no longer around.. huhu.. I know i'm not as much fun to hang out with without them, but we used to do many fun stuffs together... I cant remember the last time we went bowling or catch a movie..

I'll admit that we dont get along very well together.. That I may never feel the same way about you as you feel for me... And that there's gonna be a lot of silent and awkward times when we're together, you being who you are and me being who I am, but trust me.. I'm ok with it.. I wanna be there for you whether you need me or not, and I know I'll probably fail miserably once or twice, but I'm only human.. I'll try my best, and God will do the rest.. and I always try to make up for it..

Well... we'll have a chat soon enough, and sure enough it'll probably be awkward.. but we'll get through it and laugh about it.. probably.. just be nice, and be safe always...

0 comments :