hello's and goodbye's...

just came back from d airport after sending off a friend and I wondered to myself why does it feel so sad everytime I send someone off... I mean everyone feels sad but I'd go all hollow and start recalling times spent together.. It's not like they're gone for good.. I guess to me hello's and goodbye's meant just as much as the whole relationship... Then I turned on the music player on my phone and I got Yuna's tracks... one of which was very deep...



Yuna
Missing Star

I can never really tell you why
I've been missing you a lot
And I just have to take another look
at your photo in my wallet
And there's no reason why
I keep your T-shirt by my side (my version is I keep your picture by my side)
when I sleep
Pretending you were never really gone....

Its like a missing star
that's always been up in your sky
Its like the rainbow never comes
after the rain
Its like the sun never rises
in every of your morning
How am I supposed to live without these things
They are all you....


I just love the guitar accompaniment...

1 comment :