between illustration Illustrator, Photoshop, flashing Flash and dreaming Dreamweaver...

After almost 3 months developing a fancy flashy site using Adobe Flash CS3, all I could come up with are simple effects that took weeks to develop... and I thought to myself, the Adobe suite isn't limited to just Flash and Photoshop... Having liberated from that thought, I came up with a better design... and remembering what my boss told me during the last meeting, "think outside the box - don't confine yourself"... well... there you go... LIBERATED, I completed at least 75% of the whole site in just 3 days... huahahahaha...

but that's just half of it....

1 comment :

  1. think outside the box can mean alot of things.... do you see urself inside the box or outside when you think outside the box? hehehe just wna confuse you =P

    ReplyDelete