my very special evening...

yesterday was a particularly tiring day... Mom woke me up early and had me tag along as she went to Pasar Minggu and bought some vege's... Next stop was my cousin's house, drop the vege's there for a small family gathering later that evening... after about 10 minutes at home (it was already noon by the time we reached home) I rushed to the office to do a little work to make up for lost time today (had this seminar thingy that took all morning so I settled some work yesterday)..

At about 4 I left the office and went str8 to my cousin's house... Managed myself a few minutes of shut-eyes, and had dinner there... After dinner me n my cousins planned to play bowling.. I had suspected that there'd be no lanes by the time we reaced there (it was about 8.30pm) and just decided to watch a movie instead... then things start to pick up.. We managed Harry Potter, at 9.30... and during that movie my brother called and planned a very small gathering of our own at mcD... well, I have to say it was the eve of my birthday afterall, so I just went along.. and i guess its true that beauty and value lies in the very simplest things... My birthday (technically, cuz it was about 12.30 am when we reached mcD), got my brother with me, my cousins and some friends of ours... just small drinks and big chatter...



Gotta say tho, Harry Potter's good but the end is rather anti-climax... wont reveal it to those who haven't watched or read the book yet.. it's too bad that someone died...

0 comments :