Happy 27th Birthday!!

 My birthday has passed 10 days ago, but I still cannot get it out of my system. The best part of it was actually spending time with an awesome buddy whom I decided to visit on a limb (with invitation) after my initial vacation plan was cancelled. 

I had a ritual beginning sometime in 2006 or 2007 where I'd spend my birthday night having dinner, a cup of coffee and a slice of cake at Secret Recipe. It morphed into a night at Starbucks since I'd get a complementary slice of cake on my birthday month along with my favourite drinks. I haven't gotten around to it this year, so it's still in my system - much annoyance to my buddies (sorry bros..) 

I'm planning to get it over and done with tonight. I have this problem tho, where if I get a drink tonight I'd get another extra. Since I'm going by myself, I dunno what to do with that extra drink.. but if I invited someone along, then I won't be by myself which means it's not totally out of my system. urghh... this is so confusing and hard and frustrating yet exciting all for no particular reason at all.. 

Well.. alls emotions in the daily life of a cancer (the zodiac, not the disease) riding along an emotional roller-coaster, always up to no good trying to come up with the best decision that benefits everybody in their circle. This ritual, however, helps me to center myself and sort of reset, so as to not be too emotionally unstable for the year to come. XD 

0 comments :