I'm moving!



Well, not literally. I do apologize for not keeping up with my contents lately. Not only have I been handling quite a substantial amount of responsibilities in regards to my business, but also a lot of shifts in life.

My partner in crime, my other half, my SO whatever you prefer has pursued a new career in West Malaysia, so we're doing long distance. Business associates are also taking a different directions. Life, has to go on.

As for me, having followed a number of YouTubers lately, I've convinced myself to move to a video format too. I mean I've had a YouTube channel since 2011 (apparently) so adding contents is just the matter of creating, editing and uploading a video (it's more complicated than that but you know what I mean).

Plus it's a great change that I feel I need to take. In between busy life and busy work, and in hopes to not be too much of a nuisance to my other half by making too frequent of calls and texts, this is a great way to spend the time I have that we used to spend together.

So, I hope that all you all continue your support and follow me on my YouTube channel. Just click on this link and click on the SUBSCRIBE button. I'll be uploading a bunch of contents for your eyes, ears and mind to feed on.

Much love <3 <3 <3

0 comments :