Muveee!!!

My recent visit to Medan Pelita was very satisfying - watching FURY. With two of my friends, even though our eyes were a little tired cuz it was a 12.50am show, it was totally worth it... I cant really elaborate much cuz then I'd be giving out the ending n spoiling the whole movie... All I can say is that it was satisfying...Although I know some of my other friends might say that it has no morale value - or too little and underemphasized... I guess I can at least say that the girl was autistic, and that in the beginning the movies shows that being who she is, she needs extra / special care and attention from her mother... well... erm... no more... cant say anymore about the plot of the muvee... I've seen the making somewhere though... All the stunts were done by herself -i need to find out her name 1st though. I've got no idea...

Another movie that I managed to catch was "The Ghost House". I have to say it was kinda pathetic. The beginning was very scary. But towards the end, it was just a fragment of an imagination. However, contrary to Fury, this one truly emphasize on the family. No more elaboration from me. Catch it or self if u feel like it. adios -

0 comments :