Mee Mamak

A couple of nights after the gate incident, me n two of my friends hung out at After 3. Before, this was one of our favourite spot to hang out, simply becuz it was the nearest and the only 1 directly on our way back from the gym. Reason we stopped going there was when it closed for renovation. didnt feel the same abput going there after.

Well, I have to say I was surprised. The service has been upped tremendously. Orders came in swiftly and without much waiting time. And, it was a lot served on a large plate. I mean, I've never seen mee mamak fill up a whole plate, and with volume.. If I weren't so hungry I wouldnt be able to finish it all by myself.

And I have to say it is 4.5 out of 5. Point 5 lost due to the fact that it tasted different from the original mee mamak. Something's just kinda off.. but it tasted yummy none the less..

We'll probably b hanging out there more soon. I hope I could get a pic as proof. I was so hungry I forgot.. haahaha
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments :