Tanjong Manis

Tanjong Manis, Mukah.. Yes, it is spelt with an 'o' ... If u come here, please, have little or no expectations at all. Otherwise, 'o' will be the answer to all statements that you hear..

This is the longest period I have to stay here, so far.. 1 whole week.. 4 days n 3 nights alone.. Days is fine - I'm at the office most of the time.. At night.. well, lets just say that when the cat is away, the mouse came out to play.. literally.. and play they did.. I couldnt sleep well for 3 nights fearful of the rat creeping in while I'm asleep and nibble my ears off..

But staying alone have its own advantages.. I get the whole rest house all to myself.. plenty of space to lie and sleep, and plenty of mattresses too.. Last night I stacked 3 mattresses and.. errr.. woke up the next morning with a slight back pain.. too much of good stuffs can be hazardous sometimes.. luckily it went away after a few hours..

And being alone, I seem to eat less.. And exercise more.. been jogging round the neighborhood since the first day I'm here.. doing push ups, sit ups, a little bit of self-taught yoga.. beats lying around doing nothing at all, yeah?

Well, tomorrow's my fifth day.. gonna b back in Kuching Saturday evening, and flying to KL early Sunday morning.. Not that I'm complaining tho.. haha

0 comments :