Stressed out

As of late, I've got a lot of things on my mind.. This n that and what not, stuffs that involves me directly, indirectly and even thought of stuffs that are unrelated to me at all.. it just stresses me out.. I'm tired..

Work probably has most to do with it.. so many things to do, so little time.. But then again, I suppose other people are just as stressed about work as I am.. maybe even more..

But I hate being stressed out.. cuz I get emotional when I am stressed.. Not in the common stress-anger, but rather soppy cry-baby kind.. I can't watch soppy movies or listen to slow song, cuz I'd probably b holding back silly tears.. n I can't let myself be alone.. I'd probably burst into a crying fit that would probably last about 5 seconds.. wierd, I know.. haha

I'd usually keep myself bz.. play games, surf.. do something.. but it doesnt seem to work anymore.. any other suggestions?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments :