Bing! Coffee!!


I was never one to drink coffee.. until recently, that is.. Now I just can't seem to get enough. XD

If you're also an avid coffee drinker - or just generally enjoy western cuisine in a very western setting coffee shops, you'll love Bing! Here's a map of them on Foursquare. It is actually a neat place to just chill with friends, or a solitary coffee with a book and/or laptop (a handeld device - like a phone, is also good) for blogging and all. Quiet (at least on both occasions I went there) and very relaxed. It's almost like you're not in Kuching.
Chicken Panini

I've only been to 2 of the few Bing!s' here in Kuching, and not sure if it's strictly in Kuching or there are branches in other places. Since it's higly unlikely for me to travel anywhere anytime soon, I won't bother to check.

The first time my friend brought me to Bing! we went to the one at Premiere 101 Mall. It's round the corner facing the main road on the same building as the Korean Mart (i think). So I tried the Chicken Panini.. My friend had the Gourmet Burger.

Gourmet Burger
Food didn't take too long to come.. and they almost always come at the same time so we can all enjoy the meal together while it's still warm. They were very very delicious.

That was also the first time I tried a panini. Nothing too special about it really, but I do tend to exaggerate about stuffs. Especially food. And this panini, being the first, is just divine. The mustard was the best I've had so far.. Mayonaise and tomato sauce were nothing special. XD

I forgot what I had for drinks. Didn't snap it at the time.. probably something with caffein. I remembered it being served with a cookie on the side.. Caramel Machiato.. yeap.. that's what I had for drinks. I forgot what my friend had tho.. Hold on.. lemme think......... nope.. nothing.. XD

A few weeks later (last Sunday to be exact) we went once more to Bing! This time at Jalan Lapangan Terbang - opposite mainroad side of Fourpoints. I thought maybe I'll have the burger this time.. or something else.. When we got there, I went and ordered pasta instead. Like, I can't remember the name, but it was the healthiest pasta ever. Spinach chicken something something (I like to eat but never really bothered about the name of the food). Anyone know?

I had an ice blended to drink this time. Again with caffein. Loved the whipped cream topping! XD

I would really recommend Bing! as a good hangout place. Just have a rather deep pocket. Price range is comparable to that of Starbucks.

Me and my friend had a great time talking and hanging out here. So far it's just a mellow pair of dudes, but I look forward to a time when I could collect everyone and hang out in a big group we came across the second time we hung out. Maybe y'all could join in too!

0 comments :