Of Books and Caffein part II - PASTRIES!!!

Well, here I am again, 2nd night in a row. I don't normally do this, but it seems that I've found the perfect spot to relax. It's quaint, quiet and cosy, and none too costly. On the contrary, imagine Starbucks serving kopi o. Yeap.. you got it. Where? Bingka Cafe.

You can locate Bingka Cafe at Plaza Astana, right across Shell Jalan Astana. Here's a map to get you by :


2nd nite here. I'll definitely come more often. It's actually a bakery, but just behind the bread shelves they have quite a big section of seatings. From normal 4 seater table, high stool pair table, couples settee and a 2 + 1 + 1 set rattan settee. Like a high end cafe.

Location wise, well not so much. As it is located in the suburb, I dont think a lot of people come here to sit. Not sure about the pastries tho. Not really our culture anyways. But, it is a plus to me as this is the second time I had this place practically all to myself.
I do hope this place holds up. Its close to my house, cheap, and very cosy. Definitely a place to bring a date. XD

0 comments :