Of Schedules and Routines...

Tuning back my routine to blogging feels pleasantly weird.. For one, I barely have any leisure time to write an entry (most of which will either be filled with reading books, assignments, and/or just relaxing). I do have free time before work starts at 8.30 - I usually come round the office 30 to 45 minutes early because I have to drop my brother off to his workplace - which began at 8 - so I have to get him there before 8, hence the earliness (owh yeah, drag that point like a bisch! LOL!) - but I like to read while waiting for the office to open.

I guess that's the point of my entry this time. If you're an avid blogger, with daily 8 to 5 job and having to attend classes 9 to 5 on weekends, among sorting out your daily house routine (i.e. clothes, cooking, cleaning, car, etc.) when do you have the time to sit and blog about something? Moreover, if your life is running on such tight schedule and generally a routine, what do you blog about?

They say all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Well I might as well go to JPN and change my name to Jack (but then I wouldn't have the time.. LOL!). Far from complaining, I like my current situation. It's only for another year or so (until I graduate, at least) that my life is going to be of schedule and routines. I suppose it's high time for me to get my ducks in a row. (of course, if that's the case I should probably allocate a certain time to blog too...)

I would like to get your feedbacks tho, on how do you allocate your time to blog. Give me some insights. Like, do you have a proper time to blog, or do you do it on the go? What do you blog about? Is there a theme or do you randomly blog about stuffs? What sort of readers are you targeting? Where do you blog? Stuffs like that. (I should come out with a sort of questionnaire.. LOL!! Better yet, do an independent research about the blogging habits in Malaysia! That'd be useful!!!)

P/S: I'm not sure why I put my own pic there... just for the sake of it? LOL!!

0 comments :