Broke?

How many times have you only have the only cash in your wallet to survive til the next pay check? Me? Never. This is my first time. I always have backup. Always. However, because of my Master's Degree fee, I am now left with exactly RM 74.00 in my wallet. 

To recap, yeap, I have managed my cashflow from paycheck to paycheck and follow the principle of 3 pots after settling monthly commitments. Divide into three, one part for current, one part for savings, and one part for emergency. I was saving up 3k to pay for my semester which I expect to begin in August or September, but apparently I somehow overlooked the inter-session semester, registration in June. I actually had to pull out all I have and was barely able to meet the fee. 

So now, with almost a week to go before my next paycheck, I am really REALLY scared of the prospect. Sure I can survive with just under RM 100 in a week, but what if there's an emergency? Looks like I'm grounded for the week. I can safely say that the cash will definitely go to fuel. Food? Since the fasting month is just around the corner, I might as well start fasting. 

What scares me even more is that in another 2 months, I'll have to deal with another registration fee. Another 3k. In two months.. Reality is, with my current paycheck, it is impossible. But I am an idealist, and I believe I can do this. Somehow. 


0 comments :