Ingress Update

Dude this post is so long overdue!! New portals are popping up like mushrooms after the rain. I like how especially in the city centre most of the portals are within walking distance from one another. I'd park my car somewhere, armed with my phone and a pair of earphones I'd go around hacking one portal after another. 

Managed to get up to level 4 on my own, but it is a very slow process. Levels in Ingress depend on collecting Action Points or AP. AP is collected by performing actions, such as hacking a portal, capturing a neutral portal, placing can completing all 8 resonators on the portal, creating fields, destroying resonators, neutralizing portals and destroying fields. 

Depending on your level and stock of resonators and XMP bursters, this can be easily challenging. There's also an issue of XM amount that you have as each action requires a certain amount of XM. 


The higher the access level, the more XM capacity you can hold. Currently at level 4, I can hold a maximum of 6k XM. Almost halfway through to access level 5. 

I've been wanting to create fields now, big ones. However, I choose to hold back a little, make sure I have all the portal keys I want and then BAM! Enlightened field everywhere! For now tho, my faction mates has created the biggest field in my area ever!!


0 comments :