Rainforest World Music Festival Concert Day 2

For a world class event, just one day is not enough. RWMF is held for 3 days every year, and with the 3 days come the 3 nights of evening concerts. With myself as a crowd junkie and making acquaintance with stranger as a hobby, this is exactly the place I belong.

Along with other festival goers, I took loads and loads of pictures and videos. By all means I'm no pro at photography. I point and shoot, even with a DSLR. However, I hope that some of these pics and videos are able to convey how exciting the festival really is. (Some of the photos are taken by more experienced and even professional photographers, kudos to y'all!)

The highlight performance of the second night concert for me was the performance by Dizu Plaatjies & The Ibuyambo Ensamble from South Africa and The Pine Leaf Boys for USA. I managed to get a couple of videos of their performance (I do apologize if they're a bit shaky and the bad angles). Standby for a massively long post and wall of pictures and videos!

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Dizu Plaatjies & The Ibuyambo Ensamble


The crowd on the second night was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!! The whole stage ground was filled, some more willing to shuffle all their way to the front of the stage while others sat and enjoyed the festival from afar. As I wondered around the Food Mart, almost every seat was taken. All in all it is safe to assume that the second day is the best day to come if you only plan to come to the festival for just a day!

0 comments :