A day out at the beach - D'Cove

First of all, IF there are any spelling errors a.k.a typos, please forgive me. I'm a little tired from work - brain is basically so dead that even zombies would lose appetite! >.<

Last Sunday, after little dilly-dallying during lunch, me and my friends (a brother) included decided to go to the beach. The weather was just fine, a little windy but the sun was hiding behind the clouds.. PERFECT day to spend at the beach.. 

I can't remember when was the last time I went to the beach. To be honest, the drive turns me off. Yeah yeah, it's only half-an-hour or so according to some people... still, the road was bumpy... aaannnndddd.... if you happen to drive behind a slow driver, it can be a "dangerous" drive.. 

aaaaaaannnyyyywwaaaayysssss... we got there nonetheless.. and snapped a whole lot of pictures! This is my favourite!

Took it with Android SphereCam.. you can view the sphere here
SphereCam may not work properly on mobile devices. I suggest you go to your desktop and enjoy some of the spheres I took there instead.. 

An almost 360 Panorama of D'Cove

A new attraction : Whale Bone!

Ice Cream Goyang in the making! 




More spheres can be viewed here and here. These, however, are experimental and are epic fails!! hahaha!

Cheerss!! >.<

P/S : Sorry for the external links to the spheres.. I can't seem to be able to find out how to embed them into the post.. >.<

2 comments :

  1. I have heard about this place but sine owh? New port to relax kah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fairly new! Ada wading pool for kids so that we adults dont have to worry about them playing in the sea... Konsep ala2 Kubah (tempat makan just after Jambatan Gantung).. Nya kat Pasir Pandak sia. On the way ke Santubong boleh nampak road-sign before you reach Jambatan Santubong. Nice place to relax..

      Delete