A new layout - yet again?

I honestly don't know what prompted it this time - maybe it was the possibility of meeting (according to my significant other) 95 business owners in a visitor's event for a certain prestigious world class business community (I  have no affiliate with them so I'll play it safe and not mention the name just yet). But as it turned out, I didn't even go to the event. I trust my significant other had a blast meeting new people. It's who she is and what she does best. Plus it's good for her current venture too. 

In any case, I updated me my blog layout. Going minimalist this time, I opted to hide all my widgets in the front page and keep them neat and tidy! Trust me, most of them are still there once you get to the posts, but let's agree to keep the homepage clean, alright? 



So, a little bit about the theme itself. Created by  ThemeXpose I tweeked a very minimal amout to my liking, mostly removing the gadgets that comes with the theme but I don't use. It is in my future plan to actually get my own domain name and then creating my own theme, but for now I am mostly happy with the result I have. But what's more important is that you, my dear readers, like them too! Let me know how you feel in the comments! 

1 comment :