The Drive

I kinda have an idea of where I'm heading for with my channel. As with my blogs, I would usually pick one topic and write my thoughts about it. It could be of an event, an experience, a lifestyle, or just about any topics in general.

I would have to point out that I rarely touch on 2 topics - politics and religion. It's just messy in my opinion, that once you do, it's difficult to come back from.

Anyways, I thought about how I could do it. Drawing inspiration from James Cordon Carpool Karaoke, I thought I'd dive around and talk about things as I go. It's pretty interesting and a good direction, but I don't want to limit myself to just this.

So here's to a start, getting the balls rolling, building momentum and to something new. Enjoy The Drive. Don't forget to click SUBSCIBE!

Much hearts <3 <3 <3


0 comments :