Murder the CATS! GAAAAHHH!!

It was a quiet day, not plans, no meetings, no urgent deadlines to catch, so I decided to throw on a pair of shorts and t-shirt to the studio. Little did I know I was aptly dressed what what awaits me there.

The cats went ham at the trash! Perhaps it was a mistake to throw the kibble wrapper into the trash after all. So I did what I had to do. I murdered them.

On top of that, just about a week ago they jumped on the shelf in my office and pushed a glass ornament to kiss the floor to a thousand pieces. While it was a simple glass ornament, it was a door gift during one of my best friend's wedding - the one I was best man in. So it kinda meant a lot to me.

Kitteh chaos.. I had a pair now it'll be lonely. Least the memory is saved. #brokenglass

A photo posted by Khairool Adzelan (@khairooladzelan) on



So I cut the throats of the kets... OF COURSE I'm kidding. I did gave them a cold bath to teach them a lesson.

Don't forget to hit the SUBSCRIBE button!


0 comments :