Celebrating Ramadhan - Kuching Style

Almost half the year is gone and Ramadhan is finally here. For all y'all who don't know, Ramadhan is the fasting month for all Muslims around the world. This means no food, no water and abstinence from any and every actions that will affect your fasting from sunrise to sunset. In certain countries fasting can last as little as 8 to 10 hours, to a whopping 20 hours a day.

For me, since I've been observing Ramadhan since as long as I can remember, getting back into the motion of not eating and drinking throughout the day is not so much of a challenge than a change of pace. It's not to drastic too, I find.

For others, symptoms of illness ranging from being drowsy to cramps and headache, stomach ache and the likes can occur. Different people reacts differently, I suppose.

I'm also getting into the motion of getting a video out. Editing is one thing, rendering is another. Sometimes it takes 4 to 6 hours of render time for a video and I don't know why. Maybe my setting's messed up somewhere.

But here's a little bit about Ramadhan from me and my plans for the immediate future. Don't forget to visit my channel here and hit the SUBSCRIBE button!


0 comments :