The reflection of my life....

Greetings to all readers...

Since I've just finished my final semester at a local college, I guess its the perfect time for me to start blogging - and reflecting on my life... Its also the perfect excuse for me to pass the time rather than sitting ducks at home....

See the main reason I'm writing is to let out the bottled up feelings that I've kept for quite some time now... It really wasn't that long since my last exam - the finals - that I discovered the truths behind what is meant by friendship...

I dont make friends easily, but once I do there's a tendency that I'd stick with them all the way... At least, this was how I used to think. I'm not sure anymore...

In particular, there were a few guys that I grew fond of, and we shared laughs and tears together... and then there was news.... I'm not sure if the reality of it has settled in or I'm still in shock of recieving the new... What was the news? well - it was about the friendship that we fostered - the same friendship that I sailed with sincerity, patience and perseverence... It was not just a friendship - but a brotherhood. It was about supporting each other in needy times, and sharing happiness together amongst us. It was about being truthful and honest, without holding back and holding grudges. It was about looking together at one direction and moving forward and successing. It was about accepting each other - both strengths and flaws - and backing up each other when the time calls for it... It was about a promise of faith... It was about building integrity and personality... It was ..... now all that seems like they're nothing but a lie... hypocrit... After the news, everything was clear - questions that were asked were answered, and those that was never asked were also explained.... There was nothing else left... And all the years spent - God the memory was bitter sweet - but it was all a lie... I'm blank. I cant think of anything...just plain, stone, blank....

any suggestion on moving on?

1 comment :

  1. Apply this concepts of mine should make you a better person and feels good too =)

    1) life's short, live it the fullest.
    2) it's not a problem unless if u think it is
    3) Life is a wonderful thing if u stop worrying
    4) This is not the end.. It's just the beginning of a stronger person

    Cheers
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete