P.S. I Love You

OMG You guys are so gonna call me sappy or melodramatic from this particular post, but hey, I dont care.. I just finished watching 1 of my favorite movie, and currently listening to the soundtracks on youtube.. its P.S. I Love You.. Hands up if u also love this movie..

It is such a perfect love movie.. with a little bit of everything.. Corny lines, silly jokes, tear-jerking scenes.. haiz.. its just perfect.. If you haven't watch it, please do.. Its grand.. I promise..

The movie's about this american girl who fell in love and got married with an irish lad. Too bad, the irish guy died.. end of story.. kidding!!! hahaha.. thats just the beginning..

So this girl had a total breakdown about the loss of her husband.. he died of a brain tumor, btw. A few weeks later, the girl started to receive letters from her late husband.. *rambling starts here* You gotta watch it to understand it. Its not a scary movie or any sort.. *end of rambling*

so the letters contain plans that the late husband made for the girl.. How to move on with her life, go out, meet new people, take a vacation, find a job etc etc.. but that's one of the best parts about the movie.. I felt myself holding back tears as each letter was narrated..

And the soundtracks.. genius I tell ya.. each song was perfect for each scene.. nothing was out of place.. Also, partly becuz Hillary Swank was the main actress and Gerard Butler was her husband.. late husband.. whatever.. haha.. Couldn't have picked a better cast..

So anyways, go and watch it.. Here's a couple of soundtracks that I particularly love.


P.S. I Love You by Bette Midler


Love You Til The End by The Pogues

0 comments :