BBQ? It's not even the weekend.. XD

So a spontaneous plan cropped up last Monday in the family to have a small bbq. I invited a childhood friend and another good friend along to share the moment.
I went for a quick jog and aerobics session (consolation to myself for preparation of a rather heavy dinner) and got home a little before 7. Prepped up the grill, and showered n let my brothers take control of the bbq. (Pffttt.. a man will mind the grill proper even if he cant cook. It's an ego thing. But my bros can both cook.. so..)
Snapped a few food shots and was thinking I should also snap a couple of shots of my family and friends. The thing is I'm not an avid photographer and I can easily forget that my phone (owh I should blog about it too..) has a camera. So, I leave u with food shots instead. Have fun drooling!! XD

0 comments :