Scrumptious Pastries!!

I gotta say I'm a die hard fan of pastries and cookies (I'm sure I'm not alone n this one). The thing is I have to  (really really REALLY have to) watch what I eat. I gain weight very easily and lose rather slowly. But, I will make exceptions every once in a while. Otherwise, I'd probably be stuffing myself full with pastries ALL DAY LONG between EVERY MEAL. XD


Anyways, this is the first time I've actually tried a home made cream puff. Already I'm craving for more. Had a prospective client coming to our office for a visit and a presentation. As good host we decide to serve them a little breakfast. You know what they say, one way to win a heart is to win the tummy. 


Well obviously the pics aren't the ones I ordered. The moment I got to the office, put the puffs on the table in the pantry, half was gone! I didn't even have time to snap a picture. (Plus it would be very awkward to snap pics of food with guests around) Delish much! XD

I'd like to thank Nurul from Mia's Kitchen for preparing this great masterpiece of a pastry. My colleagues love it! The prospective clients love it too! She also has a few other pastries and desserts to die for - crepes, pavlova, these puffs that comes in either icing or chocolate toppings. I think she has a few other dishes - she posts them on facebook. Here's a sneak peek!


For now she operates from her house. I hope she goes around and expand this to a full business!!

PS : I'll have to ask for her permission to put her contact channels. Will update once she give's me an OK!

0 comments :