Labour Day Part 2 : Late Lunch

Kuchinglites will know this place - and most probably have been here too. A fairly new addition to Damai's cluster of resorts and hotels, Damai Central is very much welcomed especially to the temporary and permanent tenants of the resorts and hotels in the area, especially the 24 hours convenience store 7 Eleven. 

After spending a couple of hours wandering various shopping malls in town, me and my friends was feeling a little hungry. At first, we planned to have lunch at CityOne, but upon arrival, parking was a b*tch (basement was closed for some reason. On a Labour Day! During lunch hour!) 

Now I was happy with Secret Recipe, Ayamku, Sugarbun, KFC, McDonalds or even Pizza Hut whatever that is in town. My mates, however, had a different idea. All the way to Damai. I was planning to jog that evening. That went out of the window. 

We ended up at Bayridge Fine Seafood. Yeah I've had my dose of Benadryl earlier, but by noon the effect would've worn off. We had plenty to eat tho. Too much for three person - that we all agreed on. 


These are the dishes - Midin Belacan and Sweet n Sour Chicken. Quite nice actually. We also had Fish Lips and Oyster Soup (which I silently regret eating having to control myself from excessive nose and ear scratching). It is delicious, I just wish I still have some Benadryl around to save me.


And the main dish : a HUGE Talapia Curry. 

I would recommend the place, but it isn't for everyone. If you're up for something different, dining on the seaside, do drop by for a visit. 

0 comments :